This is Aubrey waking up to her 3rd B-Day!
And this is what she found at the table for breakfast!
This was a little prepping decor for the B-Day party the night before.
I made these for Aubrey to take to her little friends at Krista's house (her babysitter). It was a confetti cupcake with strawberry cream topping and pearls for decor. The theme was a Barbie B-Day party and went for the bubble gum pink and lime green theme colors...Had an epiphany!
Aubrey got to choose what she was wearing for the day and of course she chose her "skirt" like she calls it (it really is a dress). This is her favorite dress. Wears it every night at home while everyone else in in their PJs :D
Also, this is what Aubrey does when you ask her to smile...
Yeah...she ate that breakfast real good and super fast! go figure why...
There! She smiled at last !
And she chose pizza for dinner. Nobody objected to that since we love pizza!
And the Party with mommy and daddy
Her cute little B-Day Barbie cake...
Gotta have a picture with daddy ...and
with mommy as well.
Her gifts! A microphone (she is into singing...the one that doesn't go away and is constantly happen that could maybe left you deaf for a few days...haha! but she is good at it. She hits most of the notes for the most part so for that I am super proud of her :D) Her first Barbie (a ballet dancer of course), her summer bathing suit (had to be a tuttu, come on!) and her summer glasses (Rapunzel ones because I just couldn't find Barbie...ha!)
Oh yeah, almost forgot, she asked for accessories ( necklace and bracelet). How I love this stage she is in right now! It's super fun to watch :D
Happy 3rd B-Day love! You are the best thing it's ever happened to me and your daddy! I will soon post pictures of the her friends and family party tomorrow.
1 comment:
Look how big she is! I can't believe how fast these kids grow up, it seems like yesterday she and Parley were babies!
Post a Comment