Monday, April 23, 2012

FHE Activity - drawing family members

This turned out to be the thing we have laughed the hardest about in months!. I mean, who would have thought the whole idea of getting the FHE activity done quick would bring so much laugh!
I drew uncle Greg...with his side burns, shaggy hair, no smile since he doesn't like to smile when he gets his pictures taken and "games" tag since he likes gaming on the computer so much. I seriously have no drawing skills so this picture made us laugh big time! ...so much that Ryan decided it was his turn.
He drew his dad with tons of her (his loving nickname to his dad is "helmet"), his 2 teeth (Ryan says he has Indian corn teeth...tooth #9 was crowned like 20 + years ago and the color is off from the rest of his front teeth). This is something Ryan and his dad laugh about often ... Oh man, the only reason why I am ever posting this is so that we have record of these funny moments and laugh at them one day :)

No comments: