Friday, April 20, 2012

 Here is the campground I set for Aubrey last night. Yes, she got another nasty virus again! Poor little love, she is definitely building up her immune system!
I read a few articles about viruses this year and how to best treat them at home and set up my alarm every 3 hours to make sure her fever didn't spike up like Wednesday night to 107!. The doctor said to keep watching her since she had a virus and to bring her in if it didn't resolve within 3 days or spiked up again. She finally got rid of the fever this morning having had 102 degrees with medicines for 2 days! (thank goodness for that, I was getting ready to take her back to the doctor to make sure it was still a virus and no bacterial infection has taken place). Oh yeah, and the cute little lamp I re-decorated a few months ago. I think my sisters would want to see this one, ha ha! It looks like a typical flower in Spain "Clavel"
 And here my sleeping beauty! She was not herself... so calm, sleepy, cuddly...I mean I liked that Aubrey but knew she was miserable. It just drew the biggest smile in my face when she woke up this morning yelling: Mommy! I'm hungry! ... I knew then she was back and fever gone :)


No comments: