Monday, April 23, 2012

Backyard Update Pictures

 Well, here is our backyard pictures update. The top soil is now graded and evenly spread. We are just waiting on siding, sprinklers and sod. I can't hardly wait! What a process!


 This is the wood fire pit and a dutch oven area.
 This is Ryan's 1/2 B-Ball court. He swiped it today, but I have already taken the after wards pictures, so you get the "unswiped" version on the court...We will be putting the giant B-Ball hoop soon, we just need to recruit like 10 strong guys to help us with it. It is like 700 lbs heavy!!! I don't understand why those things have to be so heavy!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

wow your backyard looks AMAZING! Of course I had no idea you were completely giving it a make over. Is it complete now? I want to see more pics! I was thinking about you today and I hope your family is doing well. Miss you friend.