I love the days that me Aubrey get to stay home all day and chill, play, eat, nap together...you name it! We decided to match our toe nails! After I took the picture of our feet I though it looked so tender I had to take a picture of our hands. P.S. I have no bitten my nails for 4 months now. Guess having braces takes you off that habit and I love it that way :D
I always try to take pictures of Aubrey. It's funny that she doesn't like having her pictures taken. On this one, she is flat out ignoring the shot :)
Conference weekend. Love it. I actually sat down and listened to all Saturday session awake! Just really loved the way all talks made me feel. Aubrey was so cuddly, it was nice to truly relax. In the morning I made some raspberry muffins for breakfast, went for a walk on an awesome sunny afternoon, played in the trampoline, listened to more conference, had yummy lunch, colored some eggs and finally took a nap. This has been the perfect weekend in a long time! Now, while Ryan is in the priesthood session me and Aubrey are going to treat ourselves with some Mexican food. More pictures to post soon!
(Yeah....the cleaner way to color eggs this year at the Wolsey home :D)
She got scared because she cracked the egg she was coloring but then became surprise when she saw that no juice egg was coming out! She giggled because she was so relieved...and surprised!
No comments:
Post a Comment