This is a sad moment for me! I can't not even express with words how good of a pediatrician Dr. Patrick A.Rose has been for Aubrey. I don't think I can find better! Dr. Rose and his wife decided to go on a medical mission to Orlando, Florida. They are very excited and ready to help the missionaries there. Aubrey and I went to pick her medical chart and to say goodbye. Aubrey knows the building pretty well, in fact, she kept saying: "Mommy, they are not going to fix my Weg", meaning: I'm not going to get a shot today, right? Aubrey didn't still trust that Dr. Rose wasn't going to give her a shot; hence her looks at the camera :D We wish Dr. Rose and his wife well and will come visit him if we go to Disney World within the next 2 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment