So, we decided we wanted to stay over since at a hotel in Salt Lake since were were asked to go to as many classes. I liked that idea since I killed 10 credits in a couple days! So, here we are at this Red Iguana Mexican restaurant that Brenna so wanted to go. Well, it turns out it isn't that good (food wise).
So spicy for me..it cleared the heck out of my nostrils! But I was hungry so I wasn't going to give up!
The joys of walking around the "big city". Serious? Flags? Not used to seeing those around that's for sure. Art? Are those big bronze hand playing with a yo-yo? And a giant umbrella? Well then! Haven't I been missing out...
And a group picture of us at PF Chains restaurant with our dentist (Dr. Murdock) and his wife Cheree. That was super yummy food. It was funny I got to see a lot of friends from my graduating class there! Good catching up them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment