This year my B-day was a week long celebration! First, my bestie Megan took me out to lunch to Sonora Grill (my favorite Mexican restaurant)
Aubrey and Ryan came with me, and yes, she lost it towards the end.
My mom package with beautiful paintings of the Mona Lisa and my Home street in Toledo. They are design to fit canvas. Can't wait to get them ready and hang! I absolutely love them! P.S. Me and Ryan got to see the Mona Lisa in Italy at the Lauvre museum a couple years ago.
And B-day dinner with Mell at Tepanyki's. I had my sushi roll, salmon and stake too! Those noodles were to die for by the way. Loved the show! although Aubrey was terrified and was extra cuddly (I was okay with that :D)
A home -chillin kind of celebration. It was nice to lay back and relax. Costa Vida dinner and 3 leches dessert (one of my absolutely favorite, so heavenly!)
No comments:
Post a Comment