2. She is still a Milkoholic!
3. She says I "Meed" instead of "I need"
4. Has been catching up on her Spanish a little more, loves to skype with my family!
5. The other night it was quite windy and you could hear it quite a bit throughout the night. I was surprised that Aubrey slept through the night! When I woke her up to get her ready (still half asleep)she said: "Mommy, there is a plane in me room!" as she looked up to the ceiling. She must of thought that the wind was just as loud as an airplane! That totally made my day :)
6. She says: I poopoo my panties, when she means I tutted ... she is totally going to kill me on this one if she gets to read it when she gets older ....sorry!
These kinds of entries are really for us as a family so that we can keep a record of it. I like to print my blogs into books at the end of each year. It is fun to go back and look through the books from years past!
No comments:
Post a Comment