Sunday, February 5, 2012

AnD We GoT ZaRa and MoRe!!

 Okay, let's face it. ZARA is my all time favorite clothing store for many reasons: Quality, price, tall jeans, classy clothing style, kids cute cute clothes and accessories, love the shoes and styles changes every 3 to 4 weeks so no one wears the same thing at the same time...and I love that! So, i shopped a bit during sales time and got me a cute V neck sweater and got Aubrey the cutest gray cardigan and long sleeve with ruffles on the sleeves. SO cute! I must confess that going to Spain was even funner because I got to shop at ZARA but now I am happy to say that: "Spain came to me!!!"

 Thursday Ryan's dad and Ronin came home to visit and Ryan really wanted me to cook his all time favorite dinner instead of dinning out (as we usually do on Thursdays with his dad). I made this really typical dish from Spain called: "PAELLA". We ate this whole pan! I guess it was that good :) I also made us oatmeal milk chocolate chip cookies for desert and vanilla bean ice cream. If you would like to try out this healthy and tasty dish you should google the PAELLA recipe.
 Aubrey and I have been spending more quality play time lately. I love to snuggle with her while watching a movie, or listening to her silly dialogues when playing with her dollies. She is so much fun and cool to hang out with! She is my new best Buddie!
 Here is Aubrey's new shirt from ZARA and her cute little headband that I got at the Quilted Bear. Her cute pants I got at the Children's Place which also has cute things for cheap here and there. She is simply perfect!





Oh, and of course the little cute coat I got her at ZARA while in Spain this last September. I love that she is posing while getting her picture taken a lot better now!

1 comment:

yash said...

Hola!!!pues esa paella tiene muy buena pinta,eh???bssssssssss