Janet got us the "Christus" statue for Christmas. Loved it!
We also celebrated Brett's B-Day party.
Grandma way tooooo generous as usual. She is so cute to the grand kids!
Aubrey having a blast with uncle Greg. She pretty much jumped on him til he couldn't breathe anymore :)
Just loving the whole thing. Love to see him this happy around his family!
And I think he really is 26 but only had a 27 ... We like to improvise :)
We had cheesecake for dessert and many fruit toppings (gotta love the Costco cakes man!)
And Uncle Greg busting out some funny baby YouTube videos. The kids just loved hanging out with him.
And more fun..Gee, I need some of this kinda fun here and there, it made Aubrey fall asleep within 30 seconds, Perfect!
And a little more Christmas Spirit. I got my new decor from Michael's since my dentist gave us a few gift cards in our Christmas dinner. It was so much fun shopping for Christmas stuff :)
No comments:
Post a Comment