The feast Christmas Eve dinner by Grandma Gen. Delicious!
Aubrey doesn't eat that well lately. I hear is a toddler thing...well, I kinda let her eat whatever she wanted at last because its just tiring being the police...I guess she loved black olives that day, and I didn't even know she liked them. What a little one!
Time to open some presents! Aubrey really caught up to the whole ripping the gifts paper way too quick! She just had a blast!
Ryan had his fun too...
Time to settle down...and there is no better activity than coloring on those cases. It lasted about 10 min but enjoyed every single min of peace!
worn out...Nothing like cuddling to grandpa.
Grandma Gen and Aunt Gen.
Ryan set up her new Christmas night bed and she must have liked it because she actually fell as sleep as is.
A get old group picture
No comments:
Post a Comment