So here is Aubrey 3 months before turning 3 (pretty much potty trained). She really got the whole idea behind the potty concept...hence her looks at this picture. She just cracks me up! I have heard potty, pippi and poopo (did I spell them right?) so many times I hate those words by now! but, hey...whatever it takes, right?
Oh! By the way she likes to read books in order to get inspired. Who knew!
And is growing way too fast, she not only likes the whole pushing the stroller with the baby but has to have a purse and act like a little mommy (she even puts the baby on time out!)
And at last her big girl's bed. This is a pretty raw view of her bedroom now. I have bought a canopy, flower shaped pillow, bed in a bag and shelves to finish up her bedroom. I want to antique the bed and night stand creme color...so hopefully before the summer hits the whole project in done. She sleeps like it's not a big deal on her new bed. She's so easy when it comes to transitions and sleeping in general :)
No comments:
Post a Comment