Yeah...we all got a cold. Luckily we got better within 3 days. Good thing we were on vacation and had the time to relax and get better.
See...these pictures are pure gold because my little one doesn't like to pose that much in front of the camera. I got her in a good mood and took a few of the cutest pictures ever!
Hanging out with Great Grandma. Aubrey was so cute when she started calling her great grandma. Her favorite thing to do while in Canada was by the way to say the food blessings. She does a pretty darn good job! She just talks way clear and in complete sentences. Where did my little speechless baby go?
At the new Cardston Town Greek restaurant. It turned out to be real good actually!
Getting Aubrey through the wait with her sticker-work book.
Just love my honey!
I got on a craft making mood and made tons of this kind of flowers. Also, we found out that my sister is having a girl! Her name will be Victoria. Oh my, we already love her to pieces! I have gone shopping already for cute little ballerina baby shoes, flower head bands and more!
And made a trip to see the horses at the Barn.
Eating Pizza at Ben and Kristi's house. She had a blast with her little cousins and friends.
Canadian pizza. It was good! or we were starving...one of the two.
OH my heck how I loved Brittain's back massage! She undid all my knots that I apparently had (no wonder I couldn't sleep my best the last couple days).
Aubrey and her cousins. She played with them til they dropped.
From left to right: Lauren, Conner, Aubrey, Kali and Brittain.
On this one we have Uncle Todd and Aunt Lori with Ryan.
Farewell picture of Great Grandma and Grandpa.
And uncle Wes and Aunt Julie. (Sorry, I didn't do my hair that day...not my best shot).
No comments:
Post a Comment