For Christmas this year we are giving more sentimental gifts than any other gift. We realized that Ryan's bros and sis haven't had a picture together for a long time. We decided it was time for family pictures again!
From left to right: Brett, Kim, Ryan and Greg.
Here the boys with Ronin. Love Ronin's awesome smile! (Ronin is Kim's son)
I love these pictures of Aubrey and Ronin. We were making lots of fun noises behind the camera to catch these fun pictures. We had a blast!
Here Greg and Jessica. They are a geourgeous couple!
Uncle Brett with Aubrey.
Here is our little family again :o I love pictures of us. It just makes me happy!
Here my love and I. It was so cool that Ryan came up with the background decor! How cute is that?
| I absolutely love this picture of Aubrey. I deprive her of candy most of the time and when I let her have some she goes crazy! |
| Love this group picture of us. Hope our next family picture gathering doesn't take this long. |
1 comment:
Your pics turned out cute - you're SO photogenic! How fun to have all of his brothers & sisters together.
Post a Comment