We started off with an express train tour
Then met "Eli" the elephant
Aubrey lost interest within minutes so became to play...
But then saw a huge monkey and got her on board again
"Rinocerontes" like you would say in Spanish. Pretty cool actually
And back to playing
Somewhere on our way to see the tigers and lions I saw this spot and had to have someone snap a picture for us. Love it! It reminded me of Spain :)
More zoo wild
Love this picture of us
Aubrey has been really challenging herself going up and down stairs..and she does pretty well :)
And the wet ball?? she loved it!
Below today on our sunday walk. It was so pretty with the leaves on the road.
And Aubrey eating a pickle...loves them!
Dissapointed to have to go to bed and brush her teeth. She hates bruhsing her teeth ( I brush them for her) but one day she will be thankful for it :)
1 comment:
Your little girl is getting so big! she is adorable! I love your pics from Spain. Tell your family hello for me. And I am so grateful for your friendship too! Besos!
Post a Comment