It all started with "The Snow Storm" that canceled classes at WSU
A view from our house after the storm. It wasn't that bad ...
We cuttled and cuttled ...
Had tickle fights ...Aubrey's all time favorite
Watched movies (LOTS). This picture was after my last final. I was pooped :)
Got our Christmas tree up and wrapped all presents
Santa got us our family Christmas gift soon with a huge lovesac.
Aubrey loves it! and Ryan loves it even more :O Never thought it would be this comfortable
Aubrey had a little bump on her cheek. Just went down stairs way tooo fast!
Got creative and made this cute Sunday skirt for Aubrey. I never have time to sew or make stuff so I am now making a few things I have been wanting to for a long time :)
Aubrey found her Binky! What? Where? How? Not sure but she didn't find the next day. My bad?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment