Monday, December 20, 2010

CHRISTMAS PARTY AND MORE

Here Ryan watching a movie with Aubs while recovering from his nose surgery (Background:Ryan broke his nose playing basketball a few years ago where his nasal septum obstructed his left airway til the point he couldn't sleep. He can't breath fully yet but he gets a lot better each day. By next week he should be fully recovered). 
Aubrey's outfit this last Sunday. I made her skirt and recreated the rest of the outfit. So CUTE!
I gave Aubrey this huge lolly pop so that she would let me finish up the Christmas Dinner. Well, after a bunch of licks she decided she is done with it...had enough :) I have never seen Aubrey had enough of candy.
 At the party. From left to right: Hailey, Jason, Ronin, Kim, Janet, Brett, Jessica and Greg.
And this was our VIP section. We loved having everything handy! This dinner was a lot of work but it was sooo worth it! now I know why older moms have 2 ovens in their house...THEY NEED IT for large meals. I wish I also had two sometimes... The Menu consisted of: Home made rolls, homemade sweet jams, homemade stuffing, homemade mashed potatoes with home made gravy, ham, corn, strawberry chicken salad and a few more things. (Notice I said "homemade...well yeah! It took me 4 1/2 hrs to reproduce this!)
 Ronin and Aubrey having a blast ...
 Aubrey and Grandma Wolsey
 The kids playing with uncle Greg
 I love Janet's wrapping! This turned out to be a jug that counts your coins as you put them in. How cool! She comes up with the funnest ideas!
 This was also a Happy surgery, happy B-day and Christmas dinner. Janet is having a tonsillectomy, it was Bretts and Jason's B-day. So, decided to have Christmas a little earlier this year and opened a few presents. Aubrey got a "Music in a box" with a bunch of percussion instruments, this work out Giraffe, Princess Luffas and soap and a trampoline with the safety walls in them (WOW grandma!!) she loves it and by next year we wont be able to fit in the basement everything Grandma comes up with for Christmas :)





 Cutest picture of Kim and Jason

No comments: