So Aubrey has caught up on the prayer idea. She likes to cross her arms and whisper whatever comes to mind. She poses very reverent and stays very focused every time she prays. Today, we got a Christmas card that somewhere in the card read "Jesus Christ" so....right after I mentioned it Aubrey ran to me, looked up, crossed her arms, bowed her head and whispered. At the end of her prayer she clapped!! and said ...."AMEN YAY!"
I love it!! I wouldn't trade this for the world! We love you Aubrey!!!!
P.S. Our camera is broken. Not sure why isn't still working but don't have pictures from lately. It makes me sad that we could have had a bunch of memories freezed in time by now....Soon we will come up with a new camera. Just don't have the time to shop for one right now. All my energies are really dedicated to family and boards study. I have 10 more weeks of roughness ahead of me and then I will be a lot better off once I get my license :) So....CAN'T WAIT! Specially Ryan. He is ready to have a full time wife again :o
No comments:
Post a Comment