We went to the Ogden Christmas lights for FHE. Aubrey started to appreciate Christmas stuff this year so it was fun to see her get so excited!
Here Aubrey and her Friend Mallary Talbot. They love each other!
And Ryan got Jazz tickets for January from his work. He gets to take 3 people with him (needles to say I am one of them :o) and another Geneva Rock customer with his wife. We are so excited since these tickets don't come along often (our first time). They are $1,200.00 a piece and we get to seat right behind the Jazz players! The first ticket starts with Row 1 seat 1....AHHHHHH!!! I told Ryan I am buying a of couple basketballs and will try to have a player or two sign them for my bros. They will dye if I got to do this! So, this is probably the best Christmas gift EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment