Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MAKING FUN TIMES IN JANUARY :)

 Aubrey loves snow! It's gotta be a kid's thing because me and Ryan love to run away from snow...if it were up to us we would be in Cancún the whole month of January and February. But the minute she woke up and had her breakfast (she never breaks up from that habit) she decided to get ready for a snowy day all by herself. I ended up giving her a little hand towards the end.


 Yes, I am still hibernating inside while she is playing her little heart out out there while Ryan snow blows the disaster :)
 This picture below is proof of our "Tea Party". I made that up since we don't officially have tea cups and plates but wanted to come up with something new for Aubrey to play and get excited about. So, pulled up the camping plates, cups and silverware and let her make us lunch. She did it all by herself with the help of her bathroom step and a few directions here and there. She is poring Root Beet and loves to do it by herself. She actually loves doing everything by herself (we hit that stage a few weeks ago). It was nice she bought into it and it was a delicious lunch! Thanks Aubrey :) You are the best!
 After her 1 hour bath which she claims almost everyday (Loves water just like her daddy, and baths even more!) she likes to wrap around her "White Blanket" to get warm and dry. I turn on some cartoons on TV and she relaxes for about a few more min. 


 And her newest most favorite treat: Apple sauce in a pouch. It is all natural and I buy it at Costco. Since Aubrey is not a big fan of raw fruits I get her to eat them in other ways such as this one. It's funny because she will eat broccoli  sugar snap beans, tomatoes and carrots no problem but for some reason fruits are different and harder for her to chow down. So, thank goodness also for the frozen bags of fruits that I buy. We like to make smoothies often at our house too :)







 And hey, if there is a little time left before daddy comes home we are all about dressing up again for the 15th time! Why not? She doesn't even need my help anymore :)

 Precious!
 And I now let her do her own pedicure and manicure as another way to keep her busy while at home. She has gotten really good at it and likes to mix colors here and there. I love that she is so careful at not being messy. That's why letting her do it it's a no brainer any day of the week :)
 Don't panic! The nail polish outside of boundaries washes off pretty good on her 1 hr baths. She actually gets a pretty good result afterwards!

 And here she is today 01.29.2013. Funny, silly Aubrey. We started this new game with the Volleyball. We pass it to each other and yesterday she figured she could kick the ball instead. Man, she has a good kick because she has smashed my fingers and nose a few times. She is going to be a pro this summer! Can't wait to watch her play :)
P.S. My Aubrey can't get any prettier, funnier and cooler! And, the best part is that she is all ours!

 Here is Ryan doing what he likes least to do: snow blowing, snow cleaning...snow anything that doesn't inquire to have fun. He does such a good job though. He also makes sure that our neighbors next door are taken care of. He really has a monster of a snow blower  He bought it that way because is Ryan: the bigger and most quality the better, and because he can get done a lot sooner, ha! Just love him!

 Making cupcakes. Aubrey loves to bake with me. And even though it takes decades to get done and we do a little damage to the kitchen I love that she is willing to do anything! We baked those to take to the new little neighbors in our primary (The Jackson's) and for her babysitter. They turned out pretty good and the raspberry frosting we made was heavenly! She even has ner own little apron. What a cutie! 
 And I feel like Aubrey's room is done being decorated. If only I could find her a new bed spread and pillows I would then be 100% done! But haven't found the one yet. Hopefully by this summer this task is all done! 
 She loves the mirrors. Right now she only reaches to the turquoise one and on her tipi toes. But just love how she goes there to check herself out :) 



 And Aubrey spending time with mommy. I am loving these days where I am only working Thursdays. Its given me so much time to be with Aubrey and get to know her at so many levels. She is my best buddy!
 And cracking 32 weeks! 6-8 more to go! These pictures are a little crappy but hope you'all get the idea. Can't wait...literally! to meet our new baby girl (still nameless). 



1 comment:

yash said...

q tripita tienes...q guay!como va todo???