Aubrey took 5 min per present...it was revealed that she has some sort of OCD...she had to make sure to piece of tape not piece of wrapping paper was left before she could move on to see what the present was. Yes! yes...our opening of the presents took about 45 min for all 3 of us. I like how she wasn't aggressive and just chilled. I don't want her to get too spoiled and crazy about it...maybe I am just asking too much :)
Daddy and Aubrey went sledding in our backyard, the found the best hill from the top of our yard til the end of the neighbour's yard. They had a blast! After they came inside the house, Aubrey changed to her princess dress once more and we all had hot cocoa.
We made real orange juice with our new juicer that Santa brought and I made home made ham soup bone for dinner with rolls. It was so delicious! It is now our new tradition. For breakfast we had home made crepes with fruit toppings, heavy cream, Nutella, home made orange juice, bacon & scrambled eggs. It was all so good! We watched lots of movies and relaxed after.
These two could nap forever and I had to capture the cute picture. They sure love to cuddle!
No comments:
Post a Comment