Friday, January 11, 2013

Getting Ready for Christmas!

 With started off with going to the Festival of the Trees with Grandma Janet. We first went to dinner to Chili's in Centerville. Aubrey delighted grandma with tons of made up songs and random comments. It was quite the ride! Not to forget this was the first time she put gum on her hair....1 hr and 45 min later I was able to get it off with Peanut Butter. 
 This is Aubrey posing next to Rapunzel's Christmas tree. Her ultimate favorite Disney princess.

 I just get to inspired with all the different Christmas trees...I am taking about 100s of them! And door wreaths, ginger bread houses, small trees...it is great to get your Christmas spirit going :) 

 And getting our Christmas tree up. A real one like each year. It's Ryan favorite thing about Christmas, so I have given up once more :) It really smells great! I love this picture because it shows the 4 of us there! I am about 27 weeks pregnant with our sweet little baby girl ♥

 Ginger bread man making :) She had 4 of them to decorate and she absolutely loved it! 

 Our lunch date with Megs. We exchanged our Christmas gifts :) I got a hand made scarf (to pretty and warm!) and a spa bath salts (She knows me well). And Aubrey got Rapunzel coloring books and was just so excited she screamed at each thing she opened. The restaurant people didn't seem to mind it :)
 This is at our annual Christmas Party at our House with Ryan's family. I forgot to take pictures during so figure I could snap acouple shots before everybody left. Out theme this year was Frosty Candy Canes (Hence the decorations). In this picture they are drinking home made wassell. The menu: Spiral Ham, home made mashed potatoes, home made chicken gravy, home made stuffing, caesar salad, corn, home made wassell, fruit and apple cider "hutch" like we call it, home made rolls and a frozen B-day cake for desert to celebrate Brett's B-day. It was so great to be with them at this time of year. We had an interesting white elephant game...but all in all a great Christmas party :) Brett Turned 27 year old. 

 And Aubrey got her own stocking! She picked it from The Kid's Barn and just loved it! So much that she kept checking it every day until Christmas in case Santa came early..just cracks me up!

 And a little posing with Mom and dad's stocking. I will have our names embroidered by next year. I made an attempt but ran out of time. 



 My silly Aubrey, she makes me laugh so often. She really is a mini Ryan in so many aspects! She does really have that sense of humor!


No comments: