Saturday, November 12, 2011

POTTY TRANING AND MORE ...

 So it's time! Potty training is in process. This is Aubrey's 3rd day. She got a hold of #1 but #2 has had a few accidents. One of them was at Walt-mart last night! Ryan suddenly disappeared and I laughed too hard to clean up the mess fast so lots of people went away from our Aile when they saw what was on the floor: Lots of Poop! Oh well, this is how it goes, right? She will get it eventually :)
 Her new favorite toy...

 My latest craft inspired by my friend Jenn Reese. Not sure where exactly in Aubrey's bedroom is going yet but really like it!
 "Mommy, take a picture!  ... So cute!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

LOL I'm glad I inspired you to do a craft! And is Aubrey potty trained now?? I hope so! Its so great to not have to change diapers. I hope you had a great Christmas. Miss ya!