Sunday, November 6, 2011

♫ HAPPY HALLOWEEN ♫

 Aubrey found the bowl of candy and pretended she didn't just put a whole Tutsi roll in her mouth. We had a good laugh!




 My work asked me to dress up in the theme of super heroes. I spent $2 on this custom. How did I get so inspired? I usually don't like to dress up. It's just uncomfortable...But I was okay to wear this one :)

 Aubrey looks like Ryan!!!! A LOT!!!!!!

 And we had dinner in a pumpkin. My co-worker gave me this awesome recipe! We weren't sure this whole thing would work out but it did! It was a delicious dinner with canned peaches smoothie, Caesar salad and lime Rickys! We decided this was going to be our dinner at each Halloween night! (If you want the recipe you can Google it. They have a few different ones)



 Ryan also did some pumpkin carving. We salted and roasted the seeds and watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3...or was it 4?? The last one out.

No comments: