So right before we went to Spain we got together with my sister's Dámaris missionary companion and her family. They just had her little girl and she was named after my sister: Francis Dámaris Hill. There is a pack between them: each will name their girls after each other. My sister's husband is not so sure about this pack yet but Berkley didn't brake her promise! Berckley's husband was so nice to help Ryan with our outside trampoline. We got to chat and play with the kids and it was so much fun!
Aubrey and Claudius.
We finally finished our downstairs bathroom. It needs some wall decor. Love the finished product!
This is what I look like at work :) I took a few pictures so that I could show my family.
This is my office staff at Brigham City Smiles (Brigham City). This is a good place to be! I work M, T and Wed all day and every other Friday from 9-2. From right to left: Brenna, Dr. Murdock, Suzette (just got her braces that day), Shawna and Sara.
And Suzette taught us how to do canning! We got to can 57 jars of peaches, 12 of salsa, 12 of spaghetti sauce and 10 small peach jam jars. It was quite the experience. A lot of things to remember and lots of time standing up. I was so grateful for Suzette, her time and her canning equipment. I can't wait to can next year!
Oh, yes. P.S. We melted one part of the microwave while canning. We used all the fires in the stove for several hours...at the same time. Our microwave door now opens with a fork. We needed a new one that matches our stainless steel appliances anyways, so maybe it wasn't such a bad thing?. We learned some things along the way....
Cuddling with daddy. Ryan's favorite sport :)
I have been attempting some of my mom's food recipes. This one is a salad. Ryan's new favorite food. We have been eating this salad once weekly at his request. Super healthy and yummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment