Sunday, May 16, 2010

WEEK HIGHLIGHTS

Hair do of the week
Aubrey's first drawing. She is only 13 months so I never thought she could figure out how to even hold the crayon but...i tried and she profed me wrong. Now; that was art.
Fun with dad, pretty much Aubrey's favorite sport.
Aubrey worned out after a busy day of walking, picking and getting into every drawer in the house, drawing, watching her favorite sing a long video in Spanish....
Mother's day! Ryan really spoils me often but this time....He really went over board!
I love him so much for being him and for his amazing thoughfulness in getting me what I truly love! My favorite candy, chocolates, cheese puffs, my favorite soft licoreice, 25 roses! (not all in the pic) and a sewing machine! ( i have been borring my mother in laws. Well, I already put it to good use as you will see in a few pictures. I love you so much Ryan and thank you for the greatest mother's day!
Aubrey at dad's B-day party getting tired and holding her blanket to show it. I love her little manerisms already!
Watching her favorite sing along spanish music CD she got for her birthday in Spain (love the songs!)
Aubrey Ventura!
I love them sooo much! This is the type of love you can never get tired of. They are awesome and they make my life worth living! I love you you 2!
Craft day to brake in the new sewing machine! Aubrey doesn't have summer dresses really that fit her well anymore, she is growing really fast so I made her this one yesterday and hope it fits her through the summer :D
And while I was at it I made her this hair bow and many more I will post later. My good friend Karissa taught me and gave me lots of ribbon! She is the best! Thank you!
Here I am with "Sister Magleby" and her husband Cody. She was my sister's Dámaris best friend in their mission and hours before we left to go to Spain they drove all the way from Provo to bring her a wedding gift. They are awesome and loved to spend time with them. Now I know why she was Dámaris' best friend :D
Here are some portraits taken in Toledo, Spain. I will be posting them little by little since there are lots! Hope you enjoy them! Thanks so much Begoña, you are the best! ♥

4 comments:

Jared and Karissa said...

Miriam-- the dress turned out so so so cute! WAY TO GO! When you have time I'd love to get together and learn how! Maybe if you have time, sometime next week or so?! And the bow turned out perfectly!
Loved the family pics-- we just love you guys! Such a great family!

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

THank you! You inspire me!

Jenn said...

Ok your trip looked AMAZING and all of your family pics are adorable. Aubrey is so freakin adorable (definitely going to have to have her and Alex get married!) and how great of Ryan to spoil you on mothers day! I didn't know you sew! Oh and you know that pic of Aubrey crawling through the chair to get on Ryans lap?? Alex does that ALL THE TIME! why do kids do that? Cya!

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

Oh! That is so funny ALex does that too. And the pictures were so fun to do! Yeah, an arranged married sounds good to me too :D I will be posting more!