Here are some pictures of our trip to Italy. I am still working on downloading all the ones we took of just family and Spain so they are coming up soon!
ROME
Famous "gelatos", the best icecream we have ever had!
PLAZA DE ESPAÑA
FONTANA DE TREVI
TYPICAL SHOPS
PANTHEON COLUMN (it was too dark to get a good picture)
THE VATICAN (SQUARE & SORROUNDINGS)
yeip! we saw the pope, he happened to be there that day at that same time ... it was fun to be there!
THE VATICAN INSIDE
(We couldn't get pictures from the 16th chapel but just about everything else)
THE COLISSEUM
THE ROMAN FORUM
PLAZA DE ESPAÑA (We loved coming back and Ryan got my roses that night ♥)
This was our room, loved that it was really close from all dight seeing!
1 comment:
It was a lot of fun! I am about to post more...I just get lazy and quit after a couple posts. How are you guys doing??
Post a Comment