Friday, May 28, 2010

CONFESSION

Yes, as of yesterday I have read all 4 Twilight Saga books. Great read! I have definately enjoyed them. I read the frist 2 books in Spanish and the other two in English. My friend Megs talked to me into going to the midnight show for Eclipse. I think i'm going wild! I'm excited for the experience; we are even making twilight shirts. Definately getting a kick out this one :)
I'm now reading "Meeting Amazing Grace" by Joy & Gary Lundberg. It is an awesome book that helps you understand at a basic level people, accepting them from what they are and understaing many different backgrounds that peolpe in general go through. Definately a keeper!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

LOL!! I KNEW YOU WOULD BE CRAZY ABOUT THE BOOKS! Addicting huh?? I think I read through the whole series in about a week and a half...it was out of control. I neglected Alex, didnt cook dinner, didnt clean the house, all for the love of Twilight. :)

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

I dye hard twilight now! Sooo awesome! Ryan just sighted everytime he saw me reading the books but likes that I got into reading! finally! Definately adicting although didn't like how the 4th book ended. I expected more details into their happily ever after (finally!) and a little shot of what their love between Jacob and Renesme was like....hope there is a 5th!!!!