These are some things that are typical from Aubrey and I just thought it would be good to remember them in the future:)
You can count on her falling asleep in this position 90% of the time. It just cracks me up how she just craves comfortable in bed this way. She wakes up with a big knot in the back of her head because she sleeps in her back...The funny thing is that I am a back sleeper as well so she definitely gets that from me :) ha!
And she loves to try on my glasses, jewelry shoes, clothes, put on my make up...long story short she claims my stuff to be also hers. She doesn't feel an ounce guilty at all (even though I have tried to let her know what can and can't she touch). She looks darn cute on those glasses for sure though!
And she has a thing for oven mittens. She thinks they are snow boots. I know this looks horrible, right? A kitchen item that handles food on the floor...but I try really hard to catch her before hand on this one. My mittens get washed quite often too...Just an Aubrey thing I guess :)
And loves loves and..did I say she absolutely loves! to search oldies songs with dad on the computer and dance to them with him? yeah, she likes modern music as well although oldies really get her going. How funny! She will want to know of this one day...I just know it :)
Love you Aubrey! - Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment