Wednesday, November 7, 2012

BUT...WHY?

It isn't often that I post to share my feelings or disappointments.  I just think that life is too much fun sometimes to worry about the sad stuff and write them down. But today, I have to share.
I long awaited this election. I was convinced a good change will take place in our country. Thought that Mitt Romney had it. And, most important of all, that most Americans will want to move forward as a country and restore the damaged done as well. But, unfortunately it didn't happened this way. I was so deeply sad. I mean, I have been raised in a socialistic and democratic environment in Spain my whole and, I am pretty sure I left that behind me for a reason. I don't fit into that political mentality nor lifestyle. I felt bad for all of those young kids that voted not knowing yet what it is to pay bills and carry much financial responsibility.  I also feel bad for all those Hispanics that want something for nothing, that could have also voted illegally as reported in the news. All those Americans also that want to live off the government and not work hard for what their earnings, or skip school and still have a middle class life. It usually doesn't happen that way (only with some exceptions). I just hope that these 4 years pass by fast and that we don't get into war or other big disasters as a country besides a more sinked economy. Just really hope that the next presidential term stars well and with someone willing to repair some of this massive disaster.
By: Me, your mom.

No comments: