Wednesday, November 7, 2012

~ COMING ALONG ~

 Today our sprinkling system is complete in the backyard. Grading was finished. Curving is now happening..and we might even see grass this Friday. It's a miracle! Poor Ryan, he is working so hard to get this done before weather doesn't let us continue for the year. He is such a hard worker, knows how to coordinate everything and get the best deals! Also, we now have a shed which is almost done too. It has been crazy but so rewarding. Here some project updating pictures :)


This is our front yard being trenched. We now have a walk way (a pretty brown one!) and rock steps, more rocks lining by the walk side...I just can't wait to have my house finished all outside! Good thing our basement was finished when we moved in! I don't think I eve want to go through building a house: it is serious hard work! 

No comments: