Aub's cuddling her daddy. She just loves that! and Ryan enjoys it even more :)
Helping daddy move some bricks :) Mommy improvised some work gloves
Aubrey got a shot on her arm. She was so sad and sore that I gave it all the attention she needed. That in her arm is a warm rice bag and a bandage to keep it in place. She is having her favorite cereal for dinner and had a big bath at mommy's and daddy's tub. She was asleep in a heart beat!
This was her Preschool backpack. I got a few things ready for her. We got her signed up last min so she started in October instead and it has been the best decision we have made! She absolutely loves "school" like she calls it. She comes home telling all about her day and loves showing me her work, what a sweet girl!
First Day of Preschool! at 3 1/2 yrs old
This is Aubrey doing reading time on her first day. Sarah from our ward is a reading time volunteer so she read Aubrey a book or two. She didn't even know I was there, she was completely absorbed by the whole environment! ...Ms. Independent here...
I came to pick her up and she was lined up with the rest of the kiddos. She didn't want to leave :)
I took her to get her hair cut after preschool. New beginnings with school, right?
That's right! Aubrey is having a little sister on or before March 18th. She has been so excited to know! She likes to pat my belly and talk to "baby sister", she is so cute to her already. I can't wait to see how she actually reacts to the baby sister when she arrives :) p.s. We told Aubrey at the OB's appt. that she was having a sister (after we all found out) so she was dressed this way when we took her to the Dr. She was really excited ♥
First day of snow (Oct 23rd). Aubrey skeacked into our bed last night, and so when she woke up she said: "is it raining?" we went to look outside and she screamed so loud: "mommy, white rain!" She made her first snow ball today and threw it at me (nice!). She was so happy to be wearing her snow gloves, hat and coat. She has so much energy and I love that about her! It is going to be so fun to have Christmas this year, Aubrey is understanding a little more what it's all about. She can't already wait to meet Santa :)
I am now working one day a week and loving being a mom. Just love to cook and do mommy-daughter stuff. I have been able to complete projects that have been pending for way too long and help Ryan with our business and landscaping business. Just so glad I get to be home! It is the best thing its ever happened to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment