Here a snap shot of my very proud belly at 19 weeks and 2 days. I will finally be 5 months this Sunday. Time is now going by really fast. I am just really thankful girl pregnancies are easy on me. I don't get sick at all, just tired and hungry for sure but all has been real well so far. I am hoping to be as diligent taking pictures of the pregnancy journey as I was with Aubrey (I'm not starting real good since this is the first picture yet...). It is so much fun to go back and see what it was like and what I looked like being pregnant. Above a picture of my sweet Aubrey. She is so excited to be wearing her Snow White custom everywhere... Halloween party here and there. Tomorrow is trick or treating and dinner in a pumpkin. Can't wait! Will post more picture then :) P.S. I am not dressing up this year. Not really my thing. Aubrey is super convinced Ryan is going to be a Spider Man. Cool! Can you picture him wearing that custom? I should have bought him that one just to see a 6.6 ft tall man wearing it, right? What little kids say...
No comments:
Post a Comment