Tuesday, July 13, 2010

UPDATE FOR JULY

I love these two!
Ashley and I at the CHildren's Health Connection. I enjoyed partnering up with her, great gal!
Fame for a day :) I was surprised to know that I made it to the ogden Standard Examiner cover on sat morning (July 10th). It was fun to volunteer and being able to help other children not so fortunate. Also, I enjoyed creating awareness on children's oral health. Good times!
Here Ryan and his friend Jerry playing before the WSU fireworks. We love the Brands and had a great time with them and their family :)
Here Aubrey and Parley (the Brand's boy).
Aubs and aunt Jess
And Aubrey's reaction to fireworks. She rather close her eyes and ignore nothing was happening. She was terrified and wanted the whole thing gone at once! It made us all laugh! I can't wait to see what her reaction will be next year :)

4 comments:

-Randall.Ashley- said...

Oh Miriam! That is a terrible picture of me! Haha! At least you look nice! But thanks for letting me partner up with you; it was fun!

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

I think is an awesome picture! One of these days you should send me an invite to your blog :) See you at the VA

-Randall.Ashley- said...

What's your email address? I'll add you right away!

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

topbelle22@yahoo.com