Aubrey's do after a long nap
Aubs enjoying gramps on a thursday night
And this picture depresses me because she doens't look like a baby-baby to me. Where is my baby? I want her back!!!!!
Getting ready to hike 28th street canyon
And Aubrey being Aubrey :) I just love her soooo much! So...how does she pull up those faces???
Simply adorable
I love it when she falls asleep in my lap and I get to cuddle her.
And this is Aubrey being wild-inspired by dad.
Love her Patriotic outfit. She looked like a walking flag to me (a cute one :) )
3 comments:
Hola!!!!q tal????q grande la veo a Aubrey en estas fotos????ha cambiado mucho,no??
Estan genial las fotos que vas poniendo, me gusta verlas. Muchos bsss
Gracias! :0
that waterfall is nowhere near as cool as the ones we saw together:). those pictures actually remind me of hiking the argentina side of the falls. ryan is such a goof. and aubrey is adorable.
Post a Comment