So...I am done! For the longest time I couldn't quite set my mind into one decorating style for Aubrey's room. Often you see how other moms already know what their baby's room theme is going to be even before the babies are born but...not me. I almost had to get to know Aubrey's little personality to inspire me with her room decorations. Official Theme: Wonderland Gardens. This is what Aubrey's personality reminds me of. It just goes well either way I think or look at it. I am glad I was able to come up with something that I truly love and not push a whatever decoration that simply "looks cute" with no history/background behind the decor. Hope my sisters like it! I know Dámaris will for sure...she is another wonderland garden kinda of person :-D P.S. The cover around the crib's main rail gard is to preserve it from when Aubrey feels like biting it. Also, as a future Dental Hygienist, I want to preserve her little teeth ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment