Sunday, March 7, 2010

AUBREY=MY FAVORITE TOY

Somedays I feel like playing with Aubrey..but not the kind of playing we usually do with her but the getting her dressed game! Just love it so much and she lets me so...it doesn't get better than this!
I am realizing that she is sooo spoiled! In part because she grows up so fast and she needs new clothes more often than the regular babies do. Long story short: I went to "The children's Place" a month ago or so and bought her a few outfits for next winter. Their prices were the best yet seen. Whole outfits were no more than $3.99! And let me tell ya, their quality of clothes is simple the best I have yet experienced. So, one of the things I tried on her on my "mommy fun time" was her next winter binny. You can tell its kinda big so I put on her my favorite hair flower and looked just soooo stiking adorable! What a cute little one! 
-Aubrey: Thank you so much for being my alive doll-. What a treat!
 P.S. Her hand is healing super well and soon will take off the bandage.

2 comments:

yash said...

hola!!!q tal va todo??q le ha pasao a aubrey en la mano????spero q este bien y q no haya sido nada.
Te cuento q ya estoy trabajando en la administracion de justicia en illescas. Llevo solo una semana,asiq mu bien!!!
Oye, cuando era cuando veniais a toledo????muchos bss

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

Hey! Estamos muy bien! Que alegria que te han dado trabajo!!!! Que es lo que haces en la administracion de Justicia? Te han hecho fija? Aterrizamos en el aeropuerto el 18de Abril a las 9:30 am (domingo) y nos venimos de vuelta Lunes, 3 de Mayo. Tengo muchas ganas ya de ir y de verte! Ya veras como mola Aubrey, es super graciosa!

Besos!

Miriam