Saturday, March 20, 2010

F*A*I*R*Y* (1 year old Pictures)

Hi! These are Aubrey's 1 year old pictures. We got her pictures done (even though she is technically 11 months and 1 week) since we will be busy trying to end up my semester at school,  Ryan working on our water tank business & preparing for our trip to Spain in mid April. The experience was awesome! Aubrey was sooo funny while getting her pictures done; she couldn't stay still but had to crawl all over the studio and grab every cable or prop she could find...she kept herself, the photographer and myself really busy :D The pictures turned out great! (but what I am going to say...i'm her mother!) Hope my sisters enjoy them and no worries! We got copies for eveyone!
P.D. I Love you Aubrey, what a sweet, good, loving baby you are! You fill my life with so much love! You are perfect to me♥
With eternal Love, Your mommy.  

2 comments:

Raquel said...

¡Aubrey es la princesita, elfa y veraniega más preciosita que jamás haya existido!

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

Muchas gracias! La verdad es que tener a una bebita es lo mas divertido! Muchos besos!