Sunday, March 17, 2013

Coming out of the Winter Blues!

 Aubrey finds the cheese and goes for it. Bedtime snack i guess...
 We have had lots of time together. We have crafted, played dress up, read books, gone shopping, errands running, watched movies, played pretend everything!, baked, painted toe and fingernails several times, done lots of house cleaning, chorus and projects, had lunch with friends several times... You name it and we've done it!


 37 weeks. 

 We had The Gillespies over for Paella dinner. So much fun! 

 Aubrey fell asleep while we were partying. She started with the couch curl and ended with the super stretch position :)


 This is the gift baby sister is going to give Aubrey when she makes her Debut into this world. Hopefully soon!
 We went to the movies. This is Aubrey's 2nd or 3rd movie show she goes to. We figured we could try now again since she seems to sit through a movie alright  And she did great! We watched "Escape to Earth", an animated funny movie we all enjoyed as a family. 



 And Aubrey getting creative at playing. She will use anything is the kitchen to get her creativity going. I let her play with kitchen stuff here and there. She seems to love it and I get lots done while she plays :) P.S. Ever since I taught her when her B-day was and that it was coming soon she decided she needed to get her B-day cupcakes going. So here she is getting started. 



 And Aubrey still loves to read by herself. She is so good at predicting what the books are about by looking at the page's pictures. I read to her most nights before bedtime and it is one of favorite things to do with me. I am also enjoying reading her books. She is now into the "WHY" stage. I am sure getting good at short explanations :)

 And we did our little bond fire last weekend with the Talbots and finally burnt our Christmas tree. This good weather got us so excited that we just wanted to be out. We also let the girls play in the new play set we got. They had a blast and so did we! Gosh, how we love good weather! 

 The play set being assembled. Aubrey couldn't wait to play on it so she didn't wait until they assemble guys were done. I love the she didn't bother to get her helmet off her head to try the new swing. 
 38 Weeks. 

 Aubrey felt on the floor and she was crying bloody murder. I felt so bad that I didn't know how to console her. I thought of then giving her Ryan's ankle bandages to pretend she had a big injury and calm her down. It worked so well she was not only calm and happy but she played with those bandages the rest of the night! We loved it because we had the Heslops over for dinner and it was so peaceful and calm. Who knew! She didn't end up getting a bruise so for that I was very happy :) 



 Yes, she also went to bed with the bandages. Had to capture that one too!

No comments: