Here on Valentine's morning making daddy's breakfast.
She was saying: "heeeyyyy, I want so heart cakes too mommy!" She got some too :)
Valentine's Day breakfast for daddy. One pancake hear per girl in his life :) with fresh strawberries and grape juice. We also gave him his gift which was our 4th printed out Family book. He loved it!
In the making of cake pops. So fun! and a little messy too :) Aubrey was tasting every single ingredient like crazy; no wonder she wasn't hungry for dinner, ha!
These are the treats me and Aubrey made for her preschool. These cake pops were so good! We had some with white chocolate, milk chocolate and Reeses Pieces chocolate. So yummy!
The tasting part of it to make sure they were up to expectation of course....
On our way over to their preschool. Aubrey was soooo proud to be carrying her Valentines box for her preschool friends full of cake pops :) I really enjoyed seeing her having so much fun!
Below Aubrey with teacher Sue. Aubrey adores her!
This is Aubrey watching a little show while teacher Sue got all of their Valentines sacks ready to be decorated. Her classroom is so cute!. Teacher Sue is the best too! She is just meant to be with this kiddos, so patient and loving! We couldn't have been happier :)
And her Valentine's Day doughnut She picked it at the store and loved it!... Although she only got to a 1/3 of it.
We went shopping the other day and got her new bathing suit, flip flops and hat for the summer. I realized that I should have been shopping for this stuff maybe last month but hey, we got what we needed! Phew...so, ever since Aubrey has been very excited about trying on her new summer gear...this morning though, she woke up and yelled: "Mommy! The sun is out! Is summer time! I'm putting on my bathing suit, okaaaaayyy?" Well, I didn't want to crash her dreams of being summer because I also wanted to believe it was here. So there she went to get ready for the pool :) She watched "Dora the explorer" going to the beach episode and was happy as could be!
Here, she is loading up her beach/pool bag with some toys to play with I guess. What a cutie!!
P.S. Forgot to take more pictures. Ryan got my favorite chocolates, a card, an apple/grape cider bottle and took me to dine to the KOBE restaurant for Japanese delish...so good! and the guy that cooked our food was too funny! ...we thought he was drunk, a little too funny...:) great entertainment though!
No comments:
Post a Comment