Wednesday, April 6, 2011

LAST DAY AT THE VA

I thought this day would NEVER come! I am not sure if it was because I had to wake up so early, or because I had so many cancellations, or maybe the non-compliant patients....not sure but I am super happy I got to be done with that today! It just feels refreshing! Here are some picture one of my friends and pals took today with her camera. I didn't bring mine because I wasn't sure I wanted memories of the VA but since she took some I will post them for the record!!!! YAYAYYYYY!!!! Soon to come more "Last" things. days I get to do before I graduate :)

So turns out I don't know how to upload pictures from facebook to my blog so here are the links for whomever wants to see them. Opps!

PICTURE 1: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/Desktop/VA%201.htm
PICTURE 2: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/Desktop/VA%202.htm
PICTURE 3: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/Desktop/VA%203.htm

No comments: