All because of you honey! Thanks you for getting me through school twice and believing in my dreams ♥
Right after graduation! It's official!
My awesome little family!
Family pictures...
On our way back home. Aubrey and I were sick with a cold. Ryan and Mell picked up Olive Garden and met us home. I was glad I made it through graduation spill...
Gotta love Aubrey in the background picking on her bick! I love it!
Megan and I. We have grown to be "besties" like she calls it. She has really helped me through the program. She is an awesome person that I sure look up to!
Some of my favorite cute hygiene gals! Megan, Tiauna, Marilyn and I.
Here is the whole outfit! This one is for my mom and dad.
Professor Alexander. She was one of my favorite ones throughout the program.
Pictures taken by Jenny Story Photography the week before graduation. Here is my Dental Hygiene Family! Above, Me, Megan and Jennifer (My so many projects group! Couldn't have asked for better and awesomer!)





















4 comments:
Hola!!!!q tal lo pasateis??Enhorabuena por tu graduacion. Imagino que fue un gran dia para ti y spero que lo pasaras genial y que disfrutaras mucho. Muchos bssss
Muchas Gracias! Por fin he terminado! :)
Congrats!!! Education is never a bad thing to have. You and your little family look so beautiful and are some of our very favourite people! Best of luck and we hope to see you some time this summer?!
Thank you! I am so happy it's all done now. We want to go up this summer so hopefully we make it work. We love you guys!
Post a Comment