Sunday, March 20, 2011
AUBREY BEING AUBREY and more.
She is definitely a girl! Very emotional at times and happy sometimes, and sad/happy/crazy others. I am not used to her screaming her lungs out so often lately... it has been a transition for Ryan and I. Here are some pictures before church. Love styling her cute hair.
Funny experience. Ryan took Aubrey to the grocery store and a few other places to run my errands (so that I could study). He was so focused on getting everything done that forgot to check Aubrey's diaper. Well, when they got home he handed me Aubrey just like it shows in this picture. I asked him: Why does Aubrey have a bag wrapped around her bum over her clothes? Ryan- She peed through her pants and I didn't want her to wet her car seat. Me- Why didn't you change her diaper, i gave you her diaper bag before you left... Ryan- I don't know. This was easier. Can you believe that? I got a good laugh out of it.
My mom already sent us a package for me and Aubrey's b-day. She got her this cute black and gold shirt and headband from my all time favorite store Zara. Check out their clothes at www.zara.com
I hate that the closest Zara is in Vegas. Every time we go to St. George around July we definitely hit Zara before we leave. Love their suit pants, shirts, belts, everything! and the best part of it is that it is long enough, great quality and cheap clothes!
"Grandpak" Like Aubrey calls him stopped by yesterday to see Aubrey. She absolutely adores him and has a blast with him! So here are some pictures to remember good times with Grandpak!
This is how our backyard looks like now. We finally got together with our landscape architect to plan what to do with our backyard and he came up with great ideas! It is so worth it to leave it up to good professionals! So, when the backyard is done we will post more pictures.
This is our table clinic. from left to right: Jenn, Megan and me. I thought we did a pretty good job with the whole process. It was nice to explain to many people what our table clinic and research was all about. Most important of all: we were happy to get a step closer form being done. (Table clinic took place at the UDA convention in SLC).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment