Monday, September 27, 2010

YAY FOR AUBREY !

Sunday was a big day for Aubrey! She went into nursery for the first time (an a couple weeks before she is 18 mo). I didn't doubt that she would love being there with more little ones like her since she is Ms. Social butterfly, but what I didn't expect is her crying because she didn't want to leave :) She loved playing with bubbles being blowed in the air with a fan, loved singing time (and really followed through) and ate all the snacks she could! (All this I saw by picking through the windows when chanching classes) What a champ! And I can't even tell ya how happy Ryan and I were to seat through sunday school without having to entertain and chase Aubrey around. YAY for Aubrey!
Below a picture of her with a cute girlie outfit. These are her favortie shoes now. She is a living doll!
 :) I Love you Aubrey!

1 comment:

-Randall.Ashley- said...

LOVE her shoes! Adorable!!