Sunday, September 12, 2010

WINTER FASHION

Today I got out the winter clothes I got her this last spring. It looks still way big although Im sure she will grow up to it soon :o
Below, waking daddy up by chumping on him!
Earlier this week. She is starting to cry when disapointed and even kick whatever she finds on her way. What a personality...definately showing off. I tickled her and finally made her smile. I love my little baby!
This morning on her sunday outfit. These shoes are adorable! My mom got them for her and even though they are still a touch big i filled the tip with cotton pads. I was determined to have her wear them today.

2 comments:

Wolsey said...

You really are the best blogger I know! It is always great to check out your posts and catch up on you guys lives. Love ya.

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

Hi! Thanks! I really do it for you guys and my family. They loved checking out every picture of Aubrey :-) How is your leg doing? Hope you are recovering well!

Love you too!