Monday, August 30, 2010

♥ OUR 5 YEAR ANIVERSARY ♥

In August 25th of 2005 I was born again. I was sealed for time and all eternity to my dear Husband Ryan. It was the best feeling I have yet felt and will never forget it. I love you so much sweetheart!  ♥ Below some pictures that bring back the happy memories :)
So, to top off such an amazing day Ryan surprised me with a diamond wedding band!
Background story: When I graduated with my teaching degree in '08 I asked Ryan to get me a weddng band for our anniverssary or christmas. Well, he told me that there was no point but just to add up to my existing ring. He told me that he would get me a wedding band that matched my ring the day I got into the Dental Hygiene program (then I wasn't looking for more college but was happy to have been graduated finally so figured I would never get one). But, that spring I got my acceptance letter and since I have teased Ryan that I did my part where was his?. Didn't really talk about it since I had to buy myself a pair of loupes to improve my clinical skills at Hygiene. 
The happy ending takes places when last wednesday (August 25th) he takes me out to dinner to Prarie Schooners and has me open the trunk car door where this bright white ring box was. I wanted to scream to bad!!!!  He then explained how this wedding band now has a purpose: To let me know he loves me deeply and to let others know that I'm married when in practice (Hygienists can't usually wear their wedding ring with gloves on since it tears them up so it is common for hygienists to have a wedding band :)
Here the full effect.

Finally found a hair stylist again and this is the final result (My sister's wanted this picture really bad otherwise pictures of just yourself are way too cheesy!!!)

4 comments:

yash said...

Hola!!!!si no lo he enntendido mal ya haceis 5 años de casados! ENHORABUENA!!!!y que seais tan felices para siempre. Bsss

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

Muchas gracias!

-Randall.Ashley- said...

Gorgeous bride and gorgeous ring! I love your wedding pictures! Congrats!

WOLSEY FAMILY said...

Thanks Ash! You are so nice! :)