Well...the summer school brake didn't last much long and it definitely went wayyyyy toooo faasst for me :(
While on brake decided our South Ogden house needed a little bust and re-finished the kitchen cabinets to an antique cream-white. They look precious! I was also able to do some cleaning, re-decorating and updating some knobs, curtain rods and more....Just love to work with my hands!
Yesterday was my first day at school and it wasn’t "that bad “although very overwhelming knowing that we get to do anesthesia sooner than I thought! It didn't help to know that I am also learning the roof of the mouth anesthesia...so l.u.c.k.y m.e. !
As I picked Aubrey up from Liz house I came to find out that she had a fever, 2 ear infections and a sore throat so my eve was spent with my little love at the pediatrics Instacare back in South Ogden. I took today off to stay with Aubs. She seemed to be dong lots better but never know how long it will take to recover.
So… not bad for adventure, huh?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment