Aubrey is holding the Allen girls Ginny Pig. She loved her! She wouldn't let her down. We were at the Allen's house at Heather's missionary farewell. They even had an ice cream machine! So awesome! We had BBQ Turkey (Manti Pageant recipe). It was a ton of fun to visit with friends and family.
Heather and I.
Aubrey felt asleep chewing her blanket. It is soooo cute to come and check on her and see how attached she is to her blanket. She also loves her "White blanket" that grandma Janet got her for Christmas a couple years ago. I need to record that she only chews the corners of her favorite blankets. She also likes to hold these corners between her thumb and index finger. I'm sure Aubrey would like to know this when she grows older :)
This year Aubrey went to Sport's camp in North Ogden. In this camp she got to familiarize herself with Tennis, Football, Soccer, running, Golf, Basketball, Baseball and how to share the ball and her turn! It was a blast! This picture below shows how she is showing the mates and instructors how well she can stretch. Love this Kid!
Notice how much taller Aubrey is. Not just taller, but she was so coordinated. She got to hit the ball and try other sports until she got it right. But she got it right often on the first try so she didn't like so much waiting for the others to try a few times before she could have her turn again.
Running. What an athlete already! Yeah!
Ava lu-lu hanging out at Aubrey's bed.
Ava's many faces
More sports camp fun!
Below Ava and I hanging out by the picnic tables while Aubrey got her sweat on :)
More Ava love
We discovered the Kangaroo Zoo and looooved it! This is our first day trying it out. Such a blast. P.S. I secretly wish they would let me jump and try them out...at least once....it looks so fun :)
Below me and Ava hanging out in the couch areas while Aubrey jumped her little heart out.
This is my first and so far last panoramic picture on my IPhone. Excited to see the great living room view. I believe this is a picture of a Sunday eve chill time with dad. They love cuddling and watching movies together.
Ava cakes!
4th of July parade in Huntsville. We have been coming to this one for the last 3-4 years and love it! The parade is hilarious. And the kids entertainment so great! not to mention the food....we always head to the BBQ restaurant and have ourselves slow cooked ribs, pulled pork, brisket....just food to die for!
More girly pictures
Once in a while me and Ryan get goofy while trying to go to sleep. Often we take pictures that makes us laugh. So, anyhow. I am posting some of these so that we can't forget in the future long years where some of our laughter came from.
And Ava seems to love cuddling Ryan as well!
These pictures are so tender ♥ Aubrey's favorite thing to do is feed Ava's first meal of the day. She gives her lots of love while feeding her. My heart melts....
And we ordered some bows and fun girly stuff!
Ava's laughter
And a fun running/biking stroller for the girlies. So fun! I still needed a little training getting used to it. Ava is still a little small for it and Aubrey is getting too big. But, still....it works so good when Ryan goes biking around the neighborhood and I go on walks with them.
I'm in love with Ava's facial features ♥
You guessed it!
Ava's pretty outfit
And then she pooped all over her, me, the couch, my soul.....crazy sheezzz!
I was driving by the neighborhood and saw this. Priceless!
What does Ava and Kent have in common?
♥ Best friends ♥
I got my hair done! and I am going back to my natural hair color.
At the Ogden Rodeo. Aubrey thought they were too loud
She means serious business at feeding time!
Sunday dinner: Slow cooked pork ribs on BBQ sauce. They were so tender!
I just don't get tired of looking at them. Pretty soon they will be all grown up and will miss this stage terribly ...
One of our North Shore pool outings. Sometimes I thought I was brave to come with a little baby and trying to chase Aubrey all over the pool. But, the truth is that....it actually wasn't that bad at all :) we had fun relaxing and waling around while Aubrey had a blast! She now jumps off the small trampoline without any help nor floaties, she dives and she jumps into the pool like no other. I am so proud of her! Only 2nd year of swimming lessons :)
Ryan took Aubrey with him to run errands. Ava and I had fun hanging out and making each other laugh.
Yes! I had to have an emergency root canal. Not bad at all but not fun either! I decided to go to an specialist and found all these fancy equipment. Of course had to take pictures of those! I was amazingly surprised by the painless experience! Thank Dr. Gibby!
This time I decided to make French Crepes for breakfast. With nutella of course, home made heavy whipping cream and fresh fruits from Costco. Soooo delicious! I could eat crepes every day!
And another Sunday dinner: Chimichurry grilled steak fajitas. So yummy!
And these were our monster weeds in our backyard! All is clean now but it took us near 3 weeks of clean up. What a pain!
TV watchers buddies.
Gazpacho: A blend of fresh tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onion, garlic, olive oil, water salt and vinegar. I grew up with this back home and besides of cleansing you and being super healthy for a night meal it is so crazy delicious! It tastes like a fresh V-8, or a mild salsa....so good! We all love this! Aubrey asks for seconds :) and Aubrey so lovingly calls it: "Escapacho"
Tortilla de patatas: another typical dish from Spain. fried potatoes in olive oil with beaten eggs and a little garlic, salt, pepper and sauted onion. We were in Heaven!
Aubrey feeding the horses in our backyard. They ate all the old stuff in my fridge :) I was way excited!
My sleeping beauties. I check on them 10-15 times before I got to bed, when I go to the restroom in the middle of the night, first thing in the morning when I wake up. Am I crazy?? or is it just plain mother instinct? Whatever it is, it gives me comfort that they are well and breathing!




















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment