My mom came 2 days after Ava was born. Thank. goodness.! She is such a lifesaver :) Her and Aubrey loved spending time together.
We had the Lunds over for dinner. My mom cooked "Paella" and "Gazpacho". We were all in Heaven! So loved the meal (The Lunds served their mission in Barcelona, Spain). Below: "Paella"
And "Gazpacho"
And below more food, but this time Kneaders! My old time favorite restaurant. So cozy, so good! We took my mom to City Creek and Temple Square. It was a lot of fun!
This picture was taken after our Easter Egg Hunt. Aubrey had so much fun!
My mom with baby Ava. Oh man...I'm missing her so much now that I get to see all these pictures of her and us.
One proud daddy! He sure loved to cuddle his girlies
Ava cakes getting comfy for bed...Love this PJs my sister Dámaris got her. They are so much fun!
And BBQ for dinner. Sooo yummy! Ryan sure knows how to BBQ.
And me! After all I was surviving the whole after birth and sleepless nights.
Love this picture so much because this is before bedtime and my mom didn't like so much reading Aubrey a book. She instead loved making up princesses stories and Aubrey was so amused by them!
School picture day! My little Aubrey is such a cutie pie ♥ She looks good in anything!
Posing, of course :)
My mom posing with Ava and her blessing outfit. We decided that we needed to wait to bless Ava. My mom was only going to be with us for 2 weeks; but we still have the picture of my mom with Ava all dressed up to remember. I love this picture also...
This was my mom's blessing dress when she was a baby. It was also Aubrey's blessing dress. All of my girls will be blessed in it as a tradition. The dress is 55 years old! It's a beauty too.
And grandpax came to town. How how fun! We ate, laughed, visited, laughed some more. Mell is just so chuill and comfortable to be around...we love having him over :)
And we decided to hit temple square and the Lion House for dinner one last time before my mom left us. It was such an special time. Something about temple square bringing the best of the best feelings :)
This was Brigham Young's favorite drink...it's like a root beer but really gross. We didn't like it. Glad we tried it though!
And this is what walking will do to Aubrey...totally and absolutely destroyed. She fell asleep so fast it just made me laugh. Notice her sleeping position is of surrender...What a cute kiddo!
My mom couldn't believe she fell asleep that quick
ANd the most horrible day ever. I always dread it so bad...time to say goodbyes. I must say we got her all nicely packed this time and she was under weight limits (A miracle by the way!) and off she went! We always say goodbyes with our hands every 5 seconds up until we can no longer see each other anymore. But this time, I broke down into tears after 2 times of doing so. It was the first time I wasn't strong enough (Me and my mom always promise each other we will never cry at the airport). So, she doesn't know I broke the promise. I think she was far away enough and not wearing her glasses to notice. I'm glad, because that would have broken her heart. deep sight*
Back home with little Ava and family. So much fun but hard to get back to schedules and routine.
Getting treats ready for Aubrey's B-day at her preschool. I pretty much just let her put together all the treats by herself which she absolutely loved :) she acts so independent and grown up! It almost bugs me, I just want her to stay little. P.S. she "signed" all of the Krispy rice treats. She loved that part!
Hanging out with little Ava. One of Aubrey's favorite things to do to date. She can hold her for minutes and minutes! and I mean minutes because you know how patient kids can be...but it seems a long time for me :) ....ahhh...don't mind the breast pad in the background lol!
And a little play time! Aubrey is just soooo helpful! I couldn't have done it without her :) She keeps Ava entertained, she helps me feed her bottle, tells me if she woke up...she is incredible!
Ava's many faces ♥
And why not?!? some alone time with daddy. Hairdos is just what we do!
Yeah, you guessed right. Ryan is completely passed out sleeping. Aubrey emptied 1/2 detangler bottle on him and didn't even noticed. He smelled so girly for a couple days!
Pretty Aubrey playing princess dress up while styling daddy's hair. Do we know how to multitask while playing or what?
More Ava's faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment